Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Excerpts from letters to Mom: Jan-Feb

Mom, all I can say is... I love God, and I love the temple, and I love revelation, and I love you ... don't you worry about me. Well, maybe a little, but not too much. :)


Agency... is a funny thing, huh? I'm still trying to figure out how to handle it well. It's a big thing for us as missionaries, because we don't want to force anyone to do anything, but also we know people won't do much if left to do it on their own. 

Did I tell you President Ware told me that my release date is Oct 7th?  
I get warm fuzzies thinking about ---- now. :).....Going to the temple doesn't mean your life is perfect, but it seems to show that she's overcome years of difficulty. I'm proud of her. :)
remember if you're feeling sick enough, ask for a blessing. I've given more blessings than I imagined I would on my mission. 

I appreciate every piece of mail more than you imagine. It's like Christmas every time. :) 

I have appreciated Dad a lot more on my mission mom, don't you worry.
 If we're not bold, then we've had experience with being ignored. :) God doesn't like to be ignored, so if we aren't speaking loud enough, the condemnation is on us as well. So we have a few reasons for being so straight-forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment