Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Week 5 in field (Or is it 6?)

Yeah, I have no idea what to say. I'll start out with how we watched Other Side of Heaven yesterday! We watched a Disney movie, isn't that crazy?!? I'm not supposed to do that usually! We were told to be home by 6pm on new years eve, and we were allowed to watch one of something like 5 movies. Neither Elder Kelly nor I had seen Other Side of Heaven before. So good! It was weird watching another missionary! Other than that, the week was kind of slow. We had dinner given to us quite a few times for the holidays, so that was nice. But most people were too lazy this week to do anything... Including meet with the missionaries. But our two most promising investigators were at church again, so that's super exciting. Watching others continue on the path to discipleship is the most amazing thing to watch. So, hopefully, I will have more exciting things to talk about next week.... Well, I did have my first white Christmas this week, it snowed that morning and made the ground all white and stuff. That was a nice experience. I met two massive German Sheperds. That was scary. I went to the ghetto. That was fun. We dropped an investigator with a baptismal date. That was sad. She moved to Tri-Cities. Dang tricities. Didn't even leave an address for a referral. Oh well. Till next week everyone. :)

Con amor,

Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment