Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Week!


So, I will make this E-mail short. But I just went to a baptism in Royal City, the only other area in our district. It was a family called the Delay's, and I guess the parents had been going to church for a year, and the kids for two years. They randomly called Elder Villa and Elder Decker, our district-mates, saying they wanted to be baptized. Super cool for them. So that's the first baptism I've seen in the mission field. It was really well done, and everyone that attended barely fit in the baptismal room place. I guess a lot of people have been waiting for them to be baptized. Tonight, me and Elder Kelly are going to be eating at the Bishop's house eating ribs. Just a little excited for that. :) Well, it's been really nice having the Christmas season coming up. Shared Christmas messages with investigators and members alike, sung lots of Christmas hymns in spanish, and came to a greater understanding of what Christmas is really about. It's about that guy on my name tag!
 
Too bad my package didn't show up on time. :) Kind of funny actually. It's all good stuff!
 
Well, I love you all! Thank you for the support everyone! I pray for blessings on all my friends and family every night! Especially the ones who write me! ;)
 
Merry Christmas. And Peace on Earth.
 
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment