Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 17: Last week of the transfer... and a late email.



So, yesterday we got locked out of the Family History Center, and we weren't able to email. So we got approval to do it today at the library (library is closed on monday). So... Hope noone was worrying too bad! And I also hope that some people noticed. :)
The last week is coming up for the transfer, and I've got a feeling about it. We'll see what happens. I've always said it's boring when nothing happens for transfers anyway. :)

I think I'm actually building a testimony of the Bible! I've started reading in it, and it actually has a lot of good stuff. Kind of like missionary work, you just have to wade through a lot of work to get to the good stuff ;). E.G. four chapters of how to do different sacrifices can be pretty slow.... But right now, I am reading in Leviticus, and I'm almost to Numbers. I'm just hoping that with 15 minutes a day, I'll be able to finish it before the end of my mission!
I need to start writing down things to write about in these letters. Anyone got ideas? I'm still having cool experiences... I just forget about them. xD So I think I need to repent and start doing that. Help me out! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment