Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Thursday, October 17, 2013

September 23: New Transfer!

Hey everyone!

So, big news this week. I'm leaving Oroville! And Elder Cramer, who I just finished training, is going to train someone else! You have to realize that that almost never happens. It is very rare for an Elder to train right after being trained (it's more common with Sisters). I'm spreading rumors that he's the chosen one. :) Shh. His new companion will be from Paraguay, and they'll teach eachother their native language. It'll be good. :) I'm going to miss Elder Cramer a lot. He's been a lot of fun, and he was more prepared for his mission than I was. Hopefully, if he is the chosen one though, he won't end up like Anakin.

For me... I'm going to a town called Chelan, which is close to Oroville (relatively) but not in the same zone. My companion will be Elder Berg! I don't know if any of you remember him, but he was one of my roommates in the MTC, and I'm expecting a really good time with him. Apparently it has one of the best houses in the mission... So that's something to look forward to! 

I'm going to miss Oroville, but well, I like change now. I just love moving forward, and progressing now. It's really weird. I'm sure I'll love Chelan too. It's not too big, but it's bigger than Oroville. :) 

My creative juices are running out. Time to put pictures on. The first picture is of Kim. He'll get baptized one day. :) The other is of my hands... I bailed hay. It was awesome.

Les quiero, hasta la proxima semana!

Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment