Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oct 7: Temple Week!

Querida familia,

I LOVE the temple! We are going again on Wednesday. I LOVE IT LOVE IT I LOVE IT. Anyway. So did anyone else notice that all the members in the church were asked to find someone for the missionaries to teach before Christmas? Not every family, not every couple, every member. Has anyone made any plans for that? If you don't make any plans, you probably won't do it. I still love you all though. :) I just want you to know, that I understand. I understand, that I don't have a life, and can't have empathy for you all. But don't let the world bury you! Remember the end goal here. There's something more important in this life, than your job, your social life, money, your dog, or Disneyland. Don't forget the Plan, alright? There's something better than your vices in this world. But you have to work for it. Don't let excuses stop you, overcome them and let them make you stronger. I love you all. But make sure you work hard!

Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment