Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oct. 14: Believing Christ

Okay, I finally got pictures! It doesn't quite match up to the real thing, but they should give you a taste of what our view is like from our house. We scored on our housing. :)

So, the area is going pretty good. We just met a less-active member named Denise, and she told us, "It's time to come back." That desire is so great! It is THE most important factor in conversion. And, she also has a sister that just moved into Chelan a few days ago, who's husband wants to get baptized! The Lord leads people to us! That's probably the most exciting thing that has happened this week. We're planning on teaching Denise and her brother in law together all of the lessons, and getting them to church ASAP, and the ward knows about them, so it should be good. In other news, we haven't really tracted lately because we are trying to get members to find new investigators for us. We'll see how it goes. It might take a while, but I'm sure it will be worth it. 

I recently bought Believing Christ when we were down by the temple again, and... I'm probably exagerating (I do that a lot) but I think its the most important book I've ever read, other than the scriptures. It... has changed my view on Faith a lot. And realized I need to improve. And it has made me realize how much I need the Savior, more. And that I can't save myself, no matter how hard I try. I felt rebuked and comforted at the same time haha....

I recommend everyone read it.

I love you all, and will try to get more pictures to you in the future. I understand that you don't all always have time to write me, I still love you anyways. :)

Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment