Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Monday, January 13, 2014

December 16, 2013: Another Transfer in Twisp

So, the new transfer. I am staying in Twisp, and getting an Elder Smith, who I think has been out for 5 months. Elder Sanchez is going to Walla-Walla, which we never hear anything about. Seriously, I have no idea what Walla Walla is like, and I ask so many questions, it's annoying. The Brewster Elders, who we live with, are staying. All I'll say more on transfers, is it's comforting to know that President Ware is so inspired. I get so nervous for transfers!!! While we were driving, I was literally doing breathing excercises, because everything I thought of lead me back to, "What if this happens?!?" But I'm alright now. :)

mm... Between having our tire blown out, and helping out at our branch nativity exhibit... and the Christmas Conference (WHICH WAS AMAZING!!!) we worked in our area 2 days this week. So we did alright, considering that! I feel like this transfer has been slow, but yesterday we were able to visit 5 people, and all of them went well, and I just felt productive. It felt like the good old days in Oroville. :) There's something so fulfilling about getting things done. I just wish I had starting getting things done 8 years ago. But oh well. Better late than never! We had Selena on-date for 2 days, on the 22nd of January, but then she talked to her parents and she changed her mind, and wants to wait. We need to figure out what's up there. Our on-date for Christmas is working in Wenatchee right now with crazy hours, but he should be back by new-years. Evodio is probably closest to baptism right now, he went to Daniel's baptism, an investigator from Brewster, and everyone that spoke spanish there talked with him, lots of good stuff. 

Hm... Kind of a good letter, right? Before I forget, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a good week getting ready! Mucho amor!!!

Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment