Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Monday, January 13, 2014

Jan 6, 2014: Another Temple Day

That's why I'm writing so late. We were asked to write during our least productive proselyting time, and up here everyone's asleep by 8. -_- Pretty dumb, but it's alright. So, unlike when I went to the temple from Oroville, this temple trip will only take 4 hours instead of 5! Yay! In other news, I always hear other missionaries talk about how being in the boonies is terrible, and I usually remind them that it's an oppurtunity to appreciate the blessings of being in a city. Which I've never served in, so I will one day, REALLY appreciate the blessings of living in a city. Actually I kind of want to be able to finish my mission though, being able to say I never served in a town of more than 5,000 people. The forever small-town missionary. In other news, I'm cold, but I'm alright. I hear the weather is terrible in Utah, and great in Vegas. I'm about to start P90X to start getting buff and have more energy. What else? Oh, and I'm super old. People keep telling me I'm in my 60's (in weeks) and about to die (end my mission). Sad. All the new missionaries are two years younger than me! AAAAAHHHH!!!

Anyway. Everything's all good here. Let me know what you're doing in your lives, about all the exciting things you're doing! Love,

Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment