Colton's ready for his mission

Colton's ready for his mission

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 13 Post Script: Did I forget to say this? I can't remember.


So, the Ephrata, Wenatchee, Moses Lake, and Othello stakes in the Spokane Washington Mission are officially going to the Kennewick Mission. Those four stakes have all of the spanish work in the Mission, except for two areas in Spokane. Unless something goes horribly wrong by July 1st, I am almost certainly going to the Kennewick Mission. Every missionary that is in those areas will be converted to the latter mission. I think I'm pretty positively going to stay in Oroville for a bit, so I shouldn't have anything to worry about. It's super exciting! I will be spending most of my mission in the Kennewick mission, but that's not so bad since I was pretty much in a sub-mission with those four stakes anyway. Pretty crazy! I'll give more information... If any questions are asked. Love you all!

Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment